Sunday, January 24, 2010

it's been a while now coming

i realized how much time had passed since i last had an entry on my virtual venting board, so i thought i have a go at it.

not much has changed. an opportunity that had presented itself did not go quite as i had hoped. i survived my first round of steroids and am not looking forward to the next 5 rounds of it. as long as it helps, i'll do it. of course i won't know that until i have my next MRI in 5 months though. hopefully it was all worth the manic behavior in the end. my fella should be home within the next 3 weeks. what was supposed to be a 70 day TDY turned into double that. however, he is separating in April, so no more flying unless he goes into the reserves.

the vegan diet continues to go well. i haven't weighed myself b/c of the steroids and then some other things, but i feel good and that's what matters most to me. i do need to get my butt to the gym. not much else. my life is drama-free and somewhat boring at times. i get enough action from work and sometimes from my friends, so i'll enjoy the quietude for now.

may you have peace within as well
L

No comments:

Post a Comment